Get the donor insights you need to reach your fundraising goals faster
Fundraising, even in the best of times, is a challenge
You know that you need to understand your donors, their needs, and their heart for giving. You know that you need research tools to help you do that more effectively. But you don’t have time to do the research, and you can’t afford to keep a researcher on staff, or manage all of those database subscriptions.
You are never on your own
Outsight™ is your strategic research partner. You select the right monthly investment for your organization and we’ll help you select the right research for your unique challenges. We’ll do the research, deliver the results to you, and guide you on how to put it to work. All at an affordable monthly price. We have over 30 years of experience helping organizations understand their donors better so they can raise money more effectively.
Sophisticated tools at budget prices
We know that world-class nonprofit organizations that invest in research – universities, health care systems, arts organizations – grow faster than those that don’t. Now you can access the same kinds of tools these organizations use to understand their donors and reach their fundraising goals.
What you pay…
Less than the cost of an entry-level researcher.
What you get…
- Access to our full suite of cutting-edge research products and services.
- A senior-level strategic research partner.
BasicCost-effective research for small shops. Select two services each month.
- 2 Hours of strategic counsel
- Wealth analysis of 10 zip codes
- Wealth screen 500 records
- Wealth segmentation of 1 CMSA
- RFM segmentation of 2000 records
- 3 Individual prospect strategy maps
- 5 Major donor prospect briefings
- 1 In-depth prospect dossier
- 1 In-depth foundation profile
AdvancedOur most popular package. Ideal for major gift programs and capital campaign support. Select two services each month
- 5 Hours of strategic counsel
- Wealth analysis of 30 zip codes
- Wealth screening of 1000 records
- Wealth segmentation of 3 CMSAs
- RFM segmentation of 5000 records
- 7 Individual prospect strategy maps
- 12 Major donor prospect briefings
- 2 In-depth prospect dossiers
- 3 In-depth foundation profiles
- Giving analysis of 1 CMSA
- 10 Leadership strategy maps
- Identify 10 foundation prospects
PremierPREMIER Comprehensive donor intelligence for large shops. Select two services each month.
- 8 Hours of strategic counsel
- Wealth analysis of 50 zip codes
- Wealth screening of 2000 records
- Wealth segmentation of 5 CMSAs
- RFM segmentation 10000 records
- 10 Individual prospect maps
- 20 Major donor prospect briefings
- 3 In-depth prospect dossiers
- 5 In-depth foundation profiles
- Giving analysis of 2 CMSAs
- 15 Leadership strategy maps
- Identify 20 foundation prospects
- Donor Network Analysis
- Identify 100 major gift prospects
- Data enhancement – 3000 records
- 1 Predictive model – Major gift, annual fund, or planned giving
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the subscription work?
We offer Donor Research Tools at three different subscription tiers to serve all kinds of organizations. All subscriptions have a minimum purchase of three months. Your card will be charged upon signing up for the service, and then every 30 days after that. You can cancel any time after the first three months of service.
Why do you require an initial three-month subscription?
The three month minimum subscription allows you to take advantage of a wide variety of research services as you get to know us. Taking time to use a greater portion of our tool set allows you to build the donor intelligence that will generate maximum value. Most clients find that donor research easily pays for itself in increased donor engagement and giving.
Can I change my subscription tier?
You can do this at any time. Simply notify us via phone or email, and your consultant will implement the change right away. You’ll maintain your current subscription tier through the end of the month, and then begin the next month at the new tier.
The service I want to use lists a prerequisite. What does that mean?
Some of our more advanced analysis tools depend on a robust data set, which requires some prerequisite steps to create. By offering these services in stages, you have greater control over your research spending, and how quickly you want to implement these tools.
What is the Donor Relationship Strategy Counsel?
The Donor Relationship Strategy Counsel feature carves out specific time for you to consult with one of our senior research strategists on any research issue, or if you want extra help using the donor data we provide. We have more than 30 years of experience helping organizations make the most of their donor knowledge. We will work with you to solve your biggest donor information challenges. We’re glad to take the lead and guide you through our Donor Research Sequence, and equally happy to take direction if you already know what you want.
Get a free assessment of your donor research needs
Contact us for a free, no-obligation assessment of your donor research needs.