The first step in experiencing clarity is listening.
Mission-driven leaders come to Outsight™ because we have more than 30 years of experience in applying a full range of listening methodologies to their toughest questions. We help leaders understand their organizations, their customers, and their environment more effectively so they can make better decisions and achieve their visions more effectively.
We believe that great leaders don’t have better answers, they ask better questions. What kinds of questions have we helped leaders answer? Here are just a few examples.
- What will our organization look like in 10 years?
- What do our customers most need?
- What do young people need and want from church?
- What strengths and assets can we leverage to achieve growth?
- Who has the capacity to support our organization’s mission?
- How do we build an organization that meets the mental health needs of our community?
- How can we bring together our constituents in a way that best meets their needs?
- How do we build lasting relationships with our constituents?
- What is the impact of our training programs?
- What makes us stand out from our competition?
What can research do for you?
What makes Outsight’s™ research different?
We don’t stop at providing you robust data. We understand what people are really saying and make it make sense for you. We help you see what’s behind the data and build the understanding you need to make wise decisions. We have worked with hundreds of C-level leaders and we bring our strategic acumen to your toughest questions.
Outsight™ offers a full complement of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, everything you need to get real answers to your toughest questions. We know how to put together a research approach that produces the knowledge you need to move forward with confidence, while working within your budget and timeline.
It has never been more important to listen to your customers. While it is tempting in times of uncertainty to cut costs and view market research as a discretionary expense, our experience shows that those organizations who understand their customers best are the ones who build lasting loyalty and long-term sustainability, even in uncertain times.
How much should you be investing in listening to your customers? We know that organizations that spend at least 1% of their total annual revenue on listening to their customers grow faster than those that spend less. The most successful consumer brands spend 15% or more on customer research.
Get a free assessment of your research needs
Contact us for a free, no-obligation assessment of your research needs.